There is an acute shortage of Cybersecurity professionals around the globe. It has started to become a revolving door for the talent pool. Most organizations are spending countless hours and resources to source, recruit, train and retain talent. This is unsustainable cycle, and it is driving new models of remote workforce.
CSI has established a consistent pipeline of talent pool to meet the industry demands by making remote teams available. We have a process in place that on continuously basis groom and train the talent on emerging cybersecurity needs.
Benefits of Remote Teams in offshore locations
– Monthly flat fee all included for a workforce to be an integral part of your team.
– 24/7 availability of resources.
– Availability of talent due to the large pool of Cybersecurity engineers facing restricted opportunities in their home region.
– Significant Cost Savings.
– SLAs with monthly commitments & 2 Weeks SLAs to replace resources.
– Continuous pipeline of talent so you can focus on business growth and less on talent hunting.
– Pre-vetted dedicated workforce.
Remote Team Model
Our Onboarding Process
Cybersecurity Talent Pool
Cyber Security Inc. provides resources on contract, contract-to-hire, and permanent positions based on the client’s requirements and project roles. We are augmenting staff across:
– Cloud Security Architect
– Cloud Security Engineers
– AWS Security & Cloud Transformation Professionals
– Endpoint and Vulnerability Management Professionals
– AppSec Engineers
– SOC Engineers & Analysts
– Pen Testers
– Governance, Risk and Compliance Professionals
– Virtual CISO’s